Good afternoon, savings seekers. It's Cyber Monday and I'm sure you're looking forward to (or are already bragging about) some serious savings for your 2013 gift giving. You might have made your way through Amazon, Macy's, Target, and any number of other Cyber Monday staples for those on your list, but I'm here to give you a tip: Cyber Monday isn't just for Christmas or the Holidays!
Getting married in 2014? Cyber Monday is the PERFECT time for savvy shopping for your big day and for those making it special. Check out my picks for the best deals!
1. Minted is a favorite of mine for beautiful stationary. With so many customizable options and great customer service, it's a great way to go for your invitation suite or holiday cards. Even better? Get 25% off with code MON25. Concerned because you're not quite ready to commit to all the details for your invitation suite? Not to worry. WIth their "buy now, upload later" option, you can get the savings now without making those decisions.
2. Possibly the best deal of the day is Wedding Chicks 50% off with code CYBERWEEKEND. The sale includes everything from tote bags and handkerchiefs to their adorable invitation suites. P.S. if you're not the one engaged, but are hosting a shower or bachelorette party, their goodies are just as good for those occasions!
3. Fashion is a huge part of your wedding and all of the fun events leading up to it. There's the engagement party, showers, bachelorette, dress shopping... so many opportunities to sport something sparkly. Check out ASOS today for 30% off with code GIMMEMORE to find something fabulous for all these occasions. If you're looking for bridesmaids dresses, I'm pretty sure your maids would be ecstatic if you picked one of ASOSs reasonably priced numbers.
While you're thinking about wedding day fashion, head over to Twigs & Honey for a rare 15% off discount with code THCYBER2013. The entire line of headpieces and bridal attire is totally swoon-worthy!
4. Bridesmaids can be difficult to shop for. They're your closest friends, your most trusted confidants, but they're also so different. How do you decide on gifts that will please them all? Enter some of my favorites! Lady-like polish from butter London (20% off with code CYBER13) keeps manis pretty and sophisticated and gold loafers from Henri Bendel (40% with code CYBER13) ensures your besties will be dancing by your side through the reception.
5. Your bridesmaids aren't the only ones you'll need to buy for before your wedding. There's your aunts who're throwing your shower, your neighbor who's helping you craft your favors, not to mention your parents. Now is the time to stock up on great hostess and thank you gifts for everyone who is helping to make your day come together. With gifts at every price and s many options for customizable goodies, C Wonder is a one-stop shop. Use code GIFTS40 for 40% off. And might I suggest stocking up on monogrammed cocktail napkins for the wedding itself? With 40%, you can't go wrong!
Another favorite is Lulu & Georgia with accessories and home goods galore. They're offering 30% off with code THANKS30 off all their fabulous and unique items from lamps and pillows to vases and candlesticks.
Happy shopping! Here's to good deals!